Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Will I Ever Change?

Dear Sugar Sisters,

I'm sitting in a lazy chair at the Cabin.
The Christmas tree twinkles beside me.
Trev was gone snowboarding all day.
The kids and I had fun playing on the ice, making cookies, and crafting together.
It's holiday time.
I think I've gained 5 pounds and we're still on 'vacation'.

Where is my self control I wonder...

...is it lost amidst the wrapping paper and the traveling?
...is it hidden in all the toys?
...is it forgotten underneath the fuzzy sweater?

Will I ever find it again?

Time for a New Year's resolution:

I will be a better eater, exerciser, and blogger this coming year! I will regain my self control and change my lifestyle so that I can be healthier and feel better physically, mentally, and spiritually.

I'm really going to do this.

Wish me luck.

Erin

2 comments:

  1. We can totally do this, Erin. I am planning to post at least once a week--ideally more, but realistically, once a week.

    ReplyDelete