Monday, February 1, 2010

Confessions...of a sugaraholic.

Dearest Sisters,

It's been way too long since I've posted on here.
I think it's because of guilt.

I had the best intentions of starting the New Year out on a 'no sugar' goal.

Who was I kidding?!

I don't even think I made it a week into the New Year...to be honest I didn't make it past the first day. I've realized, as of late, that I'm addicted to the sweet stuff. I eat it when I'm tired, stressed, busy, or just want some.

No self control going on here.

What is my problem? Does anyone out there know if there are support groups for people like me? I seriously want to cut back but just don't know how to do it while convincing myself that I don't really want it anyways.

Any thoughts on this?

Erin

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to restrain oneself. I know that Mandi H read up on some stuff about this. Maybe she can give you some good advice.

    I try my hardest to drink water befor I eat anything, especially if it is between meal times. It must be making a difference because I have lost almost 8 pounds since Christmas. I have even started putting a bit of lemon and sugar into my water and it makes a difference for me.

    No mater what, you have to find what works for you. It is no easy battle, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Nicole M cut sugar out for a year as a bet between her and her dad. She might have advice for you as well.

    ReplyDelete