Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sisters,

I thought I'd try to start the New Year out right and set some goals on eating better. I'm trying to cut back on my sugar, milk and simple carbs (ie. grains). So far, at only a week into it, I haven't been very successful. I'm a stress eater. When life is stressful I tend to eat sweets and such. Do any of you have an suggestions on what to do instead of eat? I'm a little worried that at the end of this life crisis I'm going to weight 200 pounds.

Not a fun thought.

The weather was sunny today. Lots of snow melted and me and the kids went for a long walk. It was so good to be outside.

Have a good night.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I try to carry a water bottle around with me and force myself to drink a bunch first. That way, my stomach has something else in it so if I do give in to the sweets, it is only a small amount.

    I also have things like yogurt around. A little sweetness to dip your fruit in. A good wholesome snack to satisy the craving for sweets.

    Hope those two help some Erin. It is hard being an emotional eater, I know.

    ReplyDelete