Saturday, September 26, 2009

I LOVE IT

My dearest Sisters,

It's over.
I was a little worried this weekend about how my will power would hold up against
birthday cake.

CHOCOLATE birthday CAKE.













It's Saturday night.
The house is almost put back together.
The yard is still a mess.
The dishes are done.
We had pizza for supper.
And the cupcake container is...empty.













Yup, you heard me empty.
I LOVE chocolate cake.
I love it like I love my children (well not quite).

Someone once asked me if there was something I loved so much I couldn't do without it. Next to Trevor, my kids and the church, I named chocolate cake.

Homemade, warm and out of the oven, I could eat it every day
all the time.

Truth: I LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!













Now you all know. And now I have to admit that I ate birthday cake this weekend, or should I say birthday cupcakes. 3 of them to be exact.
I make good chocolate cake.
I ate it
it was delicious
and I loved it.

At least at the end of it all the chocolate cake is all gone and I won't have to worry about the temptation to consume anymore.

Sincerely,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. YAY for only eating three, and no leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you aiming at no sugar? I think it's a good idea for some people, just not me, which is pretty obvious. I'm looking on the bright side... atleast I'll stay warm this winter.

    ReplyDelete